Saturday, August 8, 2009

EMF class --- DO register now.


In next saturday's EMF Class,I will share with my participants on a method used 1000 over years ago to improve luck. Many effective luck improvement methods have been lost through over commercialization. My Master hope I can share this method to benefit more people.

Fengshui is not just studying from books and learning directions. This is only 1% of the knowledge. It involved practical experiences, personal Fate and "Qi" to be able to share with people. I am very fortunate to receive teachings and guidance from my master to develop EMF fengshui with love and compassion.

Fengshui is about your personal "Qi" being in tune with Environmental "Qi". In ancient chinese, we use names and God's name to represent the stars. A lot of people were confused by this practice and thought it was some kind of superstition. They are PLANET NAMES. Long before ANG MOH, the Chinese discovered PLANETS ALREADY but many people see this as old fashion. A lot of good luck secrets is ready for us to make good use of it but we ignored and searched the wrong way.

Bryan 老师 百解吉祥法
This 百解法 is a symbolisation for 10 problems that we faced and give us the confident to overcome. What is the rational behind and how to activate the stars.... COme COme COme for this workshop :D

A) Removing sadness
B) Improving family relationships
C) Preventing fatal accidents
D) Reducing of Gossips
E) Improving House "Qi"
F) Dispersing negative "Qi"
H) Descendants Good luck

How to fill up this petition and activate correctly? Well, all these shall be revealed during the EMF class。。。。。。。。。。。。。register now at
class@omhealth.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i feel very excited now, cant wait for the next sat class.....i know the class will help me improve my current bad life to a bright future....

daren

Unknown said...

The emf talk has helped me to be more positive and understand the meanings behind certain chinese traditions.

Anonymous said...

The medicine mantra has helped my healthg I knew it. Thank you. There are many other good and positive things I learnt from your emf workshop.
Keep up with the good work.


Chris