Saturday, May 2, 2009

WealthBOX Period 8

Wealthbox method is passed down from students to students by my Master. I have decided to share, than keep it as a secret. I have slightly modify the method to suit all religions. Thanks to my Crystal Master for guiding me since 1995. Enjoy PART 1 first. Part 2 will be very fun too.

This video is specially done to share about my very own wealthbox. Hope you enjoy it. You can also create your own wealthbox using the same method. It can be very enjoyable. However take note that, it is not necessary to get all the crystals/stones shown in the video. Cherish and make good use of what you already have. Crystal color therapy class is an entry to open you to the world of healing crystals.
NB: You may experience pauses in between when you first watch it. so let it run one time first than watch.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Lao shi, I like this video very much. I'm going to get a nice box like this too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. This is very interesting.


Joe

Anonymous said...

My family members does not think much about crystals or fengshui items. This is a good idea to keep all my crystals and at the same time, welcoming good luck.

Thanks for the idea! I will also start looking for a nice box with 8compartments.

Anonymous said...

Thk u for sharing with us to buy nice 8 compartments box to keep/store all our feng shui products, crystal, bracelet n mala.
It is very interesting to watch this video clip for our knowledge n exposure fm our Bryan Lao Shi.

Anonymous said...

I think the music is a little overwhelming... other than then very informative!

Anonymous said...

Very good video and clear. Ithink i will go chinatown later to get a box and put all my collections in it.

Alv said...

I like this idea as well.
Just one question, if we close the box up, won't it decrease the effect of the crystals? Since it will be harder for the vibrations of the crystals to penetrate the box?

Summer said...

Can anyone tell me which part of chinatown to buy. I can't find leh . Thks

Anonymous said...

Crystal energy can penetrate through enclosed area. Crystal comes from earth center.

So u close or store inside sealed tight bottle has no effect on its vibrational energy.

Fiona (KPO student of Bryan LaoSHi)

Alv said...

Thanks for replying fiona! :)

Anonymous said...

Ya, anyone care kind enough to advise the address in chinatown.
Tks in advance.