Sunday, May 3, 2009

Crystal Color therapy workshop , DO register


You are a rainbow of color. Every color has a very specific vibration. Your body needs certain vibrations in order to be healthy. When you fall sick, your body is not vibrating to a bright color.
Instead, part of that energy is stuck and this causes pain. It also means that organs in that certain part of the body are not being fed the energy they needed. They can begin to break down. Learn more about color crystal therapy workshop. It comes with 7 color crystals and a course to share with you on practical healing methods that will be useful to last you a lifetime. Fun and Interesting.
23rd May 2009 , TPY safra 9am-1pm.regsiter with class@omhealth.com
Testimonials 65
1) Hi Lao Shi,
I have found a job after I got your Gui ren bag within one month. Thank-you Lao Shi. (S).
2) Mala with positive affirmations has calmed my mind, i have stop having magrianes. (Jennifer Yip)
3) The biggest change that happen to me is I am able to communicate with my son again. Thanks to the mala.

No comments: