Sunday, April 19, 2009

Most effective Crystal therapy workshop ever conducted

Hi good morning.

I hope to share all about crystal healing and color therapy in one lesson. Bryan's Crystal & Color therapy workshop will give you a good understanding and foundation towards the world of crystals therapy. Having attended this workshop will save you a lot of time reading many books that confuse you. I will also share how you can apply the knowledge to heal yourself and family members. Touch therapy and "Qi" with crystal color will be highlighted too. Do not miss out this workshop which has received many good feedback by previous participants. This workshop is a prerequisite for Bryan's Crystal Practical class which is specially conducted for a new level of crystal healing.--- for health, beauty, happiness and protection. (base on Scientific theory ; free from religious content) All are welcome. Want to know more? Check out http://www.omhealth.com/bryanup.htm#crystal. Register now by sending your name and contact number to class@omhealth.com. The next crystal practical class for those who have attended crystal class before, will be on 29th May 7pm to 8.30pm. Same thing, you can register now with your name and contact number to class@omhealth.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very insightful! The crystal class really helped me to understand and begin to appreciate thus accept my life and things happening around me.


Jas

Anonymous said...

Everything was made very clear and easy to understand during the crystal workshop. I learnt a lot.


Regina

Anonymous said...

Bryan, the mala has enabled me to sleep through the night without waking up in the middle of the night, literally the first time in many years.

Many thanks, Marie

Anonymous said...

Yeah, i am happy to meet my fav idol at nearly Church at Hougang Ave 3 this morning. I have learnt a few Mandarin Christian songs. I have tried Breathing Exercise with my Bracelet n Voilet Energy Mala at my Heart Chakra n touched every bead of my Bracelet n Mala at this Church. I have free busride in purple bus.

Anonymous said...

My mother and aunty were full of of praises for the content and the way you put it all across in your crystal class.
I am looking forward to attend too.


susan

Anonymous said...

Bryan, if u have Crystal Healing Workshop Part 2, i will continue enrolling for this Workshop in future. I love it.