Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thank you to all.


This post is not to encourage lottery. But somehow, the person who emailed me this touches my heart in some way.
The note below is from Mdm Wee.
"Lao Shi, I won some money for buying 6112 after putting Gui Ren Bag and Amethyst mala at South East corner of my house. I was really surprised with your concept in Fengshui. To strike lottery is beside the point because I have learnt from you, not to have any expectation. My main aim is to have peace and harmony at home. Normally during every Chinese New Year, my son and my husband will always have great fight during CNY period. This is the first CNY for the past 10 years that we can have a very happy CNY. I was overjoyed with tears because I see harmony in the family once again. It is not about winning money that makes me happy but is the happiness that resurfaced in my family after all these years. My friend wants me to relate to you that she has also benefit a lot from your aromatherapy tips and classes, and her neckache has improved a lot. I have learnt a lot from your crystal class and will continue to support your blog. Thank you, Lao Shi."
A lot of emotion filled my head whenever I received such encouraging words from my class participants or clients. It gave me a lot of motivation and strength to work even harder whenever I saw the improvements in their health conditions and lives. When I knew I can do my part to improve people's life and health from what I learnt - aromatherapy, crystals & color therapy, I knew this is the path I want to take. Happiness is not just what I have but what we can do to make life easier and better for others in the right way. I feel very happy to see the improvements in many people's life after attending my courses or putting into practice of what I have taught. Happiness and Luck is within us and my task is to 're-activate' what you already have in you and so you can experience the happiness. Remember the key words - Patience and Positivity.
I pray to GOD for Happiness. GOD say NO.
GOD says: I have given you my blessing, happiness is all up to you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryan lao shi,
my mother also strike the 3rd prize on eve of chinese new year. We also put the wealthbowl at our southeast corner.


Thanks!



shuping

Unknown said...

Bryan,
the guiren bag is a very affordable fs item that has bring me luck.
Thank you

Anonymous said...

After i owe your black tourmaline bracelet , i did not strike lottery. But i was able to let go past hatred of my ex boy friend. I was so surprised. After so many years. This is the best chinese new year i ever experience. Joy and Peace.

Thank you laoshi. I heard alot about your crystal therapy class. I will try to come.

Gina

Anonymous said...

I benefit alot from your information sharing. Mom strike ibet small amount only after activating with 5 dynasty coin. I am surprised. So she ask me to leave a comment here to thank you.

SHe love the mala, and whenever she goes she carries with her. The string is loose now, can we request you to change for us laoshi

thanks

Meng

Anonymous said...

Bryan Lao Shi,

I have another job offer to be a dog nanny cum trainer but i have not accept this offer yet. The offer is S$200.00.

I have received my Gui Ren Bag n Sheng Qi Generator Piyao fm Bryan Lao Shi on 10/1/2009. I have worn my Bldstone Smoky Quartz Bracelet with Tianchu since 25/10/2008 at my left wrist.

My health n face/skin complexion have improved n more radiant each day. Thk u, Bryan Lao Shi.

See u again on 25/4/09.