Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dining Table/Room

The house dining table and room play an important role. However, this important factor is very often neglected by many people, and thus you may wonder why all your lucky items doesn't seems to be working well.

We have to be a little patient with this video. You may experience pauses in between when you first watch it. The pauses will gets shorter when you watch it for the second time. Hmmm... I'm not sure why is this so either. Therefore, I will do some other things first while waiting for the whole video to be played for the first time :) The video gets better after you finished playing for the first time and replay to watch again.

Hope you like it.

Study of Fengshui is to understand , which is Fate. Understand your strength & weakness to improve your life and health. We can better understand one's character by looking at their Ba Zhi. Do come for the basic crystal fengshui class. It will equip you with a strong foundation to learn more about fengshui and fate. Maybe you can attend my professional Bazhi course end of this year. A pre-requsite.

Effective Modern Fengshui with Bryan - 25th Apri 2009
Bryan's Fengshui Basic Course And Chinese Prayers History for improving Luck

Date: 25th April (Saturday)

Time: 10am to 1pm

Course fees: $68

Location: To be confirmed

Free : Feng-shui Open Luck crystal.

NB: Course topics includes Taoism and Buddhism history on luck improvements scripture.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just saw the Dzi only without black tourmaline selling at $320 at Raffles city. Laoshi

Thank you so much, for selling me the black tourmaline bracelet with Dzi at only $280 plus consultations.

I really appreciate your effort.

Anonymous said...

Thk u for sharing with Feng Shui knowledge n exposure fm u. It is so fun to attend all Workshop/Seminar to learn a lot of Health n Beauty Tips fm Bryan Lao Shi in the year 2008.

I am trying other cheaper brand of facial cleanser/lotion. My outer skin very dehydrated n inner skin very oily. My acne problem has gradually improved n face/skin complexion more radiant each day

I love my bracelet.

Thk u, Bryan Lao Shi.

Unknown said...

Lao Shi,
Happy new year to you.
Thanks for creating this video for us on the second day of CNY.

Quite interesting. I never know there is such a knowledge behind a dinning table. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Thanks Bryan.
I like your video and also the music behind.



Quek

Anonymous said...

Bryan, I like the amethyst ball inside the video. Its very very beautiful. I cannot find such beautiful purple in the crystal shops.


Amethyst lover.

Unknown said...

Laoshi,
everybody say my wealthbowl is beautiful. Thank you. I am very happy whenever I look at it.
Tell you something, the 9 eyes dzi brings me good luck =)

Anonymous said...

Bryan Lao Shi.

It is very difficult to find or buy my bracelet n very unique in Singapore. My female customer has asked me where i buy my bracelet from who? My reply to her fm Bryan Lao Shi.

Thk u, Brett to import my beautiful bracelet fm Europe. I love my bracelet. It has brought a lot of joy n happiness to me. I love to use my bracelet for my breathing exercise cum meditation at my heart chakra nowaday.

Thk u, Bryan Lao Shi.

Anonymous said...

If you want quality Dining Tables, then visit spacify.com.