Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Green Phantom is Back this Supreme Grade

 Hi all it is truly difficult to find this Grade of Supreme Grade green phantom


Supreme Green Phantom Healing
I had my first green phantom crystal as a gift 20 over years ago when I was working as an engineer. And also that year I got my phantom bracelet. And looking back. Is amazing.
It facilitate healing and is a master healing.

It is a clear quartz with green inclusion (many now in Chiaanaa thet do injection green to it).
For people who work with energy and need to be around with alot people it protect ur energy for being drained. All phantom crystals is a facilitator of self grow. When a person work for greater good or caregiver etc. It helps to purify the energy when working with people.

Allows you to have more pure energy. Is a fantastic to use for detoxifying your emotion and aura. Removing unwanted things from within you and clearing.

It has a super grounding energy and release excess emotion that u have been holding and allow the earth absorb as fertilizer to nourish the earth.

Let me know if u want one 93804581 (contact Grace)

Dont forget to register the Dance studio class at waterloo Guan Yin temple beside


Healing with Bryan Lao Shi




Hi if u miss my radio here it is




No comments: