Saturday, November 25, 2023

The New Beginnings or New Life or New ways

 As we get older. The word new beginnings can be very frightening as sometimes we feel that we may be too old to handle anymore drama in life. All we want is peace.

But if u dont cultivate ur mind and heart, sometimes u will not progress in life.



But how does law of Universe work? The more of  "what u wan and dont want" energy you send  out from ur words and mind ------ the more u get it.

For example: Some people everyday love to complaint, or say things I dont want to feel sick again. But the words sick is sent out to Universe so again and again  get sick.

+++++++

So what we should do is complaint less. 

Please la, we are all human, everyone complaints or do say negative things. 

But is the art of cultivation to say something positive and change the energy of your words that bring changes to your life. 

If I  tell Universe : Everything is in Divine order now I am grateful for what I have, all shortcoming and things that go through in my life, I accept and will let go. I am very good now and I will see open and open heart with a let go mindset. No more resentment in my past people and situations example people who done me wrong etc.

So everyday I clean my thoughts; U all should begin, slowly abit a day. And one day u find the whole Universe will sign with your aura, dragonflies and butterflies will surround u. 

NB: Working with High mountain incense and Gui ren bag is amazing to plant this energy also.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A evil person or a negative person, the whole world aura will go against u , animals and insect will not even visit u even u re rich. But a kind and people who make effort to be a better person, the worlds living beings will be around u and rejoice...


No wonder i once see few hundreds dragonflies thatly around me ahahaha. As if i am a good person... ahahah. I am trying to say, i practice what i teach.   ( rem the video in dragon year where dragonfly oil is launched)

I am  a sensitive person, i dont like people to challenge me last time . even now when there are unreasonable customers or people who say things without respect, i will sometimes get angry but i learn to let go very fast. The day I dont angry anymore , i am fake sales person le:> I am changing also aahahha. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Energy of Tai Sui Coin: There are 6 energy of this Taisui coin more in life lesson and help us to be happy


ONE----- Give up of our personal History and be NOW with gratitude

Give up your personal History. Dont bring ur past energy to the now daily and burden your life. Pick up your past and embrace it, understand, accept it . Take it that u need to go thru all obstacles to be a better place. And u did it and than you toss it. Forget it. You quickly merge into the now and give up the attachment of anger , resentment. 

To me this embracing of NOW is a new beginning. Give up the past unhappy history and let it go.

I practice daily and find it helpful.

Some people i met always say,  " Bryan I , i always zzzxxxxxxcccc" U see they carry the past history resentment issue to now. And universe recognize it and give u more.

Two: Treat yourself as if you already were what you would like to become.

See yourself of having already what you have. Sometimes you need to close your eyes and visualise. Start with something small. 

Exanple: Visualise U are in pink of health . Is not so vague (Just visualise health without doing things.)

 Once u visualise good health, your body will inspire to do something good, like drink enough water and do stretching, Universe will arrange some good topics of health to your life. 

[ I never know i will go to Taiwan TV show.  But i make a wish and everyday In my event i share as if i am in a TV show. And who knows a phone call I am at Lady First Show Taiwan for 8 years.]

So today, spend few minutes a day, feel the feeling of what u already are. If u want to be happy. Feel you already happy. U are happy, u deserve happiness. Rem when u are first born and youger days u are happier. Just that as u age u carry with ur the burden of fear and resentment. 

You get back from the Universe of what u put to the world. If u put the energy of you are not worthy to attract something beautiful to your life. Universe of course respond back with that.

Tai Sui Coin: Bring the energy of NOW.  Some people message to Universe is " GIVE ME< give me, give me.... I wan this , i wan that , 

Universe will respond with Give me , Give me.... . U will constantly feel of not enough. Irony of this if u shift the energy.... of keep asking and give me this and that  TO.... HOW MAY I SERVE: to bring happiness to people around me.... How may i serve to change the world. The Universe will respond back with  " HOW MAY I SERVE YOU?"





I learn this a long way. Instead of keep thinking how to increase my sales on skincare and essential oil. I think how my essential oil can help more people..... Omhealth continue to have sales to survive. Our profit of products is not high, yet i continue to give promo.... BUt of course there are some who ask more and more than promo... thats ok.

++++++++++++++++++++

Omhealth continue with friends and students to do rice donation etc... I shall not elaborate because doing good just keep in low profile... No need donate abit of things keep showing. But just to report let u all know and motivate u to do the same.

+++++++++++++++++++


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How to use this tai sui coin?

Carry with u from 1st Jan 2024. U also can hang in your living room.
My most power way is to walk with the coin at suntec fountain to renew your luck and energy.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++

10% promo for spending above $150 ends today 26th Nov 2023.
U may say oh bryan always have promo. But before u say that, i make effort to let promo possible and on my end is not easy but again I know is good that can help more to save money. And my intention this coin will implant the energy of wellness to you.



No comments: