Monday, July 3, 2023

Success Garden Walk

 Garden walk is amazing.

May be an image of 1 person and monument

 This video i gather all good energy and wish u all good energy. U all must watch to receive the YANG QI WISHES:

CLICK THIS omhealth video : https://youtube.com/shorts/YW97ED99CrU?feature=share

I remember my first garden walk i organize was 2001. That time i brought my mom, NTUC staff and also a famous fengshui master now ; That time i was teaching body balance stretch at the bamboo areaAm so glad it happened yesterday of good energy and Luck:

 May be an image of 9 people and crowd

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

Short SHort telling you where is my mom

 Quite a few student ask where is my mom again yesterday  so I  better once and for all update here ok:>

 My mom has left few years back le:>

(how  omhealth journey started is:  when I was very young , my mom diagnosed with cancer, and yet she is so strong and manage to be a healthy lady for more than 20 years. As many can see she looks so good in all event; But again when old age come some conditions complicates; Am very glad i done the right thing and making her happy, taking care of her, cook soup for her and doing all good things as motivated by her qualities. I have done her proud and omhealth has motivated and help many people.

She is actually the 4 pillars of support for my achievements. Her qualities

A) Always stay positive and never complaint (never even in aches);   Appreciative Joy

B) Compassion and always be kind to my students and people . Loving Kindness

C) Never look down on people or gossip . Equanimity, Forgive Let Go Acceptance

D) Courage, i remember when young we were so poor and she need to be a factory worker and alot of work to do.  A typical Hakka lady .    Strength

Connecting with your Inner Child - 5 Drawing by Anita Zotkina | Saatchi Art

So old students now u know why u dont see my mom le. As she is at better place.:>  Few years le. And my missing of her has slowly transformed to a new level of energy to help more people and to live happily. Be fearlessness. The cambodia Temple by omhealth charity group is motivated by her and continue to donate rice and things to help people. 

No description available.

This buddha and the wooden pavallion is located in a village and a place for us to distribute food and build by omheath charity group. And also the Guan Yin Statue was brought over by a student there. U see the rose quartz is from omhealth eheheh:>

We are  very fortunate le. So before u complaint about ur life, step back. I know u are going thru alot. so step back and go for a nap. Gather energy and be a warrior.

 

No description available. 

No description available. 

No description available.

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Welcome 2024

14th Jan 2024 CSC auditorium

To be announced.








 


No comments: