Monday, April 8, 2019

Easy but Not East Class--- Time

Last month while I was doing healing breathing exercise. Where I was thinking whether to continue teaching crystal class which many consider "冷门“。
@allthatshimmerzz
Suddenly I have a calling that i need to conduct this coming 14th April Class. Without thinking whether there will be attendees i book the expensive room at National Library and yes without thinking I announce thee class in less than 10 days.
See the source image

Crystal Healing and 5 element exercise class I have decided to combine two of them to one class.

Can you imagine I have deliver this class for 15 years or more. But year by year is not easy to carry on. I feel the need for natural healing and realign of our energy so good things will come and also we know how to bring good energy people around us.

But many of u want quick fix. Never we know the geometry energy of this world has changed.

14th April i sincerely ask my old students and new one to experience the balance of energy center and also the 5 element Qi Gong balancing.

I still have 13 seats and hope all older students do make an effort to come for this class. And after this crystal class I should be resting for a year or more. I want to impart as much as i can.


I have personally from my busy schedule SMS 100 students first time and yet 5 replies and may be many dont read sms again.Nevertheless i have tried what i can with Universe energy of freewill. And may my skills be able to pass down to small group this coming Sunday 14th April 2019
See the source image

Date: 14th April 2019
Venue: National Library

Time: 930am to 1130am
Fees: $50
include a  free stone and a packet of healing salt and $10 HAN TCM voicher
email: class@omhealth.com

Topics:
Chakras healing balancing
Grounding
Flowers Healing
Five element Qi GOng
Find out ur lucky food for the year.
Symbols healing
mudra healing selected

At my age and stage now I actually dont have to deliver this workshop but I really hope to and to do my best to preserve this healing method and share whole heartedly.

But with the depleting of energy, lucky will be the one able to make effort to attend this coming Sunday. I wish to see old students.And my final personal sms ended last few days:>

Dont be lazy, old students, u have not done grounding and aura cleansing for long time, may be u have forgotten or may be u are overwhelm with so many things and u forget the simplest way to achieve joy again.




No comments: