Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Meeting with a 88 years old accomplished nun


new comers can read label beside bank account


Today learnt new teachings from a 88 years old accomplished teacher who spend her life helping many people and I have the chance to learn from her before china trip is like a beautiful arrangement. Meeting different masters in all my life is really a blessings. And sharing here which help many to improve life further is my biggest accomplisment. Human ah... have up and down and mood hor have down and up. But we all know as we get older many times down is more because we carry alot of things on our shoulders. Ask u let go u think so easy ma. So I need to use many simple method to help u.

And I am glad many walk out from depression and also when unhappy very fast walk out also. And alot who temper no good , can email me tell me. And means got help, at least u know. Worst thing is u are in negative but u dont know. Got help got help de. 


Words from master:
Do not dwell in problem, change your mindset and your situations will improve. Have faith with Cundi Mantra. Think why Waterloo Cundi Kwan Yin so famous for 150 years why? With a calm mind many problems will be resolved. The problem with many is u dont even spend 5 mins to quiet ur mind and end up go here and there look for solution which drained u. So spend minimum 5-10mins a day quiet ur mind if u really have issues and dont know how to solve.

Cant sleep due to problem: Seat quietly and in heart chant cundi mantra Om zeli zuli zunti soha.

There is a reason. Many times when u are down, u dwell in it. But lucky u saw this blog and I teach u all methods at www.omhealth.com/kwanyinma.htm . Ur road still very long, if u waste ur youth and dwell in current not a problem problem, u waste time. Use methods I teach u to be happier.

1) Wash toilet
2) Shower final rinse 5 element oil
3) 21 Om morning
4) Cundi mantra 108 times daily .
5) Drink coconut water few mouthful when very blocked.


March 2015 Emergency Luck Improvement

1) Wear more white color clothing with patterns
2) Throw away some old magazines (immediate feel good)
3) Eat red bean items
4) Take Puti Seed hold and do breathing feel the energy of the seeds travel to body. Dont have can use my sunstone or ruby moon stone
5) Wash toilet on 15th March, 17th march 2015 (check wash toilet label beside)

2015 Encounter

Last few days I was praying is there a master can give me advice on further improve myself and also help more people!

Suddenly met this well known master and advises given! Thank you !

Today I met the uncle who taught me cundi mantra 15 years ago along the street of kwan yin temple and he brought me to see the 88 years old master nun! Is Confi and I wan to thank all for ur trust in omhealth and just wanna say continue chant is good .

The nun master dedicate her life Cundi and help many people. And all I want to say thank her for all advises and blog will continue a place to teach share and comfort many.



Today can't explain my heart warming feeling; I will continue to use this blog and help people and this is my way of thanking 准提观音! Dear all chant cundi Kwan yin mantra really especially this 3 days u will feel it de.

Those who have Cundi Pendant hold it and chant;

Omhealth will also continue project for cambodia soon. And thanks all for continue support omhealth skin care and oil . Thanks for patience and buy things using email and I appreciate alot.



7th June Niam Until u Good Luck Class is open for registration at $68 per pax and seats are fast.
email class@omhealth.com



No comments: