Monday, July 14, 2014

Jade Time Le

I tell you 3 times a year i will have Jade from my old friends. And normally good one they give me first. Than supply shops. I tell u for past ten years Jade u all get from me is very high price le.
Now Jade almost no more le, buy one less one. All good one, many rich China people get le.
Of course i still have. One jade my price like $1800 market they put $20000 sometimes.

Photo: $380 rare big donut and grade A ; wear with string good sleep

Donut Grade A jade, tie a 5 color string feel good to touch and calm u down.

One at $380 , now . Many Jade boutique in town, they use color jade and sell high price. This are Jade with good energy here.

Big Kwan Yin Jade Ruyi ( one carved by Old Master, now young one cant carve till this way)
$1600






The Buddha (seldom peopel carved because is not easy to carved) look at this so smiley
$1800





DragonFly with lotus and is my asking for it.

Need to use a big piece of Jade. Who is lucky one to have this piece. $1800



Big Kwan Yin Pendant almost half my palm size. Wan wear wear big or keep is power.





Nice dash of green (u can see shop, go see urself, outside how to find such big piece and also smile face healing carving ) $1380










No comments: