Thursday, April 24, 2014

Lao Shi Typo ahahah and

Hi all
I make a mini Mistakes.

I forget the bus is $250 a bus ahaha, so that day, each person is $8 hor.

Omhealth sponsoring the Taoist Master Blessings and all other expense le. So hope u all don't mind. That day than pay the bus leader.

Aiyo.... luckily Cindy inform me.... AHahhaha...
 Extra than donate rice. Because hor I miscalculate le. 40 x 8 == $320

From $320 - $250 per bus left ==$70
$70 === can buy 20 packet rice ok la. Settled.

NB: Oh that day hor, remember give me a angbao, inside any amount like one dollar also ok. Because as advise hor I arrange many prayers, myself energy exchange , a red packet can le (please take note,20 cent also ok 一个意识,  can le.).

Hey if u all have those ang bao which is used in wedding before one, give me ok, luck is triple one for both of us ahaha. U mark a label say wedding ang bao.

All bring

1) Umbrella
2) Drinking water
3) Lighter (so useful)
4) A packet incense if can
5) Different bus I will allocate to bring different things , will be announced.






No comments: