Monday, January 13, 2014

Heng Ball Color Energy II

Heng Ball, I must be very personal touch for all of u.

Soon will have Heng ball Club. If  I want do business, I will give u any color u want. But this is not... I want do business, I also want u all double heng ahahah

When you order second Heng Ball. U must tell me what color u have already.

And than second one is u select but base on what I have made for the month in terms of energy.
Like now is very nice purple, blue and pink.

So I will change for u ok:> Will inform u. Energy more important. I have all colors la but I think I will make effort to suggest ur second color base on what u have already.

But new heng ball , I must choose for u first one.

Dear all, all who register blessing heng ball (only u have my heng ball). I will light candle for u 3 days in Temple and also I put ONE representative ribbon call " HENG BALL CLUB" for all.

Also I sometimes find I over busy le and run about many charity project, I lost 3 kilo le... I will take care myself de don't worry.

A lot blessings will send to facebook friends and blog readers too.


Ur support in my skincare is important ah... I no time promote... really goo ingredients.

Hairserum all this must get ok:> www.omhealth.com under skin product.


No comments: