Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Heng Ball 2014 Officially HENG LAMP LIGHTING

Latest Heng Lamp News:



All heng ball owners, Bryan will go overseas (to be announced) meeting the Ancient Exclusive Kwan Yin Temple Commmitte 2014 to light a Heng lamp for u all (all who have heng ball and lotus, birthday ball)

New comers:
First Heng ball, I must choose from you. Subsequent u can choose ur color, or I choose for u but u tell me what color u have already and I choose different one base on ur energy.



However once u have a heng ball, bryan lao shi will make an effort to have a candle light for all for 3 years on selected occasions and also first day of CNY: We call the HENG BALL DAY .





For those who are not hengball prayer group:


U need to email to hengball123@hotmail.com full name. And one name to represent can le. I will put and family. Don't email me 100 names ah.

This is an extra service. So u need to email for the name to be in my heng list.


The reason is many heng ball owners are other religion , which may not want to be in this prayer list. So is ok. So u need to email than will be in this list and those have email before don't need email again.



I  very considerate hor? As each heng ball is activated with power.



Birthday Heng ball and Lotus Hengness, u also can submit name.



No comments: