Saturday, January 25, 2014

Energy of Temple Heng Ball ( 15 more made activated)

My IPhone upgrade software so some info gone. Those who I didn't reply, u can sms me again.


Agenda for temple:


Temple Heng Ball will only be available on 3rd day of each Chinese New Year. And is for those who have heng ball already at home.  Is of totally different design ok.

From today, temple hengball will be once a year limited edition super forever good luck item.

It is energised with the most powerful temple energy of love and also my activation. So is a 2 in ONE piece. Each piece handmade with a lot a lot a lot of care.


Temple Heng Ball is $88 and you can order by sms 94895606, and a quote number will be given to you.

That day itself collect your temple at main-door of temple side . I will have a small table, and my cousins will help to pass to those who have quote number. And please put $88 exact in red packet ok:> Behind put your name and mobile. This names will extra send for blessings.


NB: I have decided to use some of temple heng ball money to buy food for elderly. so I can sponsor more le.

No comments: