Sunday, January 12, 2014

Amazing Heng Ball Queen this time

I am so surprised so many strike yesterday when I write about Queen Ball price $218 twice within Saturday and Sunday. And it open second price 0218.

Is like I never write Queen Ball Properties, once write open. 

Again , till today I am puzzled..... Very Puzzled.... My Heng Ball is activated with many Master healing method. And no lottery content in it.

I think is a good sign and all are not gambler.

Please all, when people strike and u have heng ball, dont be jealous. U should rejoice for others. And good luck will amplify. Heng Ball manifest luck in JOY, PEACE, CALMING, BELIEVE, HENG, WELLNESS, QI MOVEMENT, OPPORTUNITIES and HARMONY.


Heng ball $68: First one I must Choose for you.
Chakra Ball $48 ( For self healing)
Queen of Heng Ball $218
King of Heng BaLL $318
Birthday Heng Ball $128

To order email to orders@omhealth.com, for item less than $80, do add on.
 with address and mobile than courier. Please give proper details with postal code.


 B) Good do Charity

Hi all every week another funny thing even quote number I give for Heng ball people strike


C) Good do charity.


Hi all every week since Heng ball got news one why? I activate is using love and harmony le... I rejoice for all.

No comments: