Saturday, January 4, 2014

5th Jan Heng Pot:> $68

HENG Ball if possible LET 4 person only choose for u. U can ask them choose for u all. If heng ball out of stock u will be given a order form. In order form behind write how many heng ball u want and give me details, I choose for u and courier u.

COLLECTIONS of Items:

I try to pack le; So u can collect from beside registration table from LAI LAI.



NTUC Auditorium; ( LEVEL 7)

Be seated at 930am, is first come first seat..... So 9am to930am u all can get ur things. Heng Ball will be also avaliable


How to get to NTUC Centre
NTUC Centre
No 1, Marina Boulevard
LEVEL 7
Singapore 018989
(between Collyer Quay and Shenton Way / beside the former Neptune Theatre)

MRT Raffles Place MRT Exit J
BUS Collyer Quay/ Clifford Centre
(Service Nos 10, 70, 97, 100, 107, 130, 131, 162, 196)

 


Tomorrow also a group of youngster will sell their DIY plant, support them ba. I no profit one. because omhealth believe in helping potential students:> This public responsibilities.

Last time when young do business, people don't help me. So I tell myself if one day I can I help people:> JIA YOU.

No comments: