Thursday, December 5, 2013

Welcome Horse Yeat Talk FULL HOUSE LE

Hi all is full house le. As this is NTUC auditorium they control the crowd on safety reason. And if safety reason not fulfilled. I will need to stop the workshop de.

So I cant add chairs. Is fix chair. Even stand also cannot. They very strict and have counter.


I always say register early, every day niam say left 20 seats etc. ... but why some many old students overlook ah ah.  End up now u sms me I also cant help la. So next time please register fast. I will put those who register under a folder call Standby List. If happen someone cancel will ask u. Or if standby list reach 200 I can book a place to give again.

So for Horse Year Talk, if u register now, u can put
Email: class@omhealth.com

Title: Standby Horse Year Talk
Name:
Mobile:

I see what I can do ok:> No guarantee.


No comments: