Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Today I Open Door Le

Halo All, guess this is the busiest month I ever face . From seminar to temple walk and today I open door ceremony for my house le:>

I prepare five oranges, Joss Paper, One Pineapple and banana. And a FAGAO.

Than I light the candles and than 5 incense. Walk to all corners of the living room, bedrooms and kitchen and pray.

This is a ceremony to respect the earth for what we have and giving us support in all areas.

Than I light KUM MO YAN and in it add 10 drops frankincense so the house is filled with good energy.






Photo: This is my exact view hehehe... Ok go apply SP services now:>
 
 
After WANG TU. I receive 5 signs from my house garden. I saw a pair of cranes fly over me, a dragonfly greeted me and the tortoise kept looking at me:> And exactly 3 lotus open represent Heaven earth Human Luck.
 
Actually wanted to move in soon.But need to get furniture and also no time to design because of 5th Jan 2014 Welcome Horse Year Talk to prepare.
 
Today I welcome good energy to the house and also good energy triple to u all.
 
With more space, now I can write more and serve u all ok:>
 
 


No comments: