Sunday, December 1, 2013

Temple Visit Success: We bless and same blog readers all for blessings

I sincerely wish all of you enjoy. We did pray for all blog readers and also those who have my items also I bless a lot a lot to u today.

Feel it:> Also activated 18 pure sandalwood bracelet at $280. Interested can sms me direct le. Is really good.

Click the Video:>















228 students attended today's temple visit with love. Guess what, I was worry about rain. And GUESS what rain no no. Weather cooling and so cooling everyone was amaze and when we want to take group photos a very joyful wind blows at everyone.

I am glad things happen in a nice way and really all of u help me a lot le. Also ahahah got bus guide sat behind me help too.

I was worried at first because I don't know how those temple will react. Especailly last temple I was not familiar with the number of burners they have (25). And all 228 waited for me to complete the incense and the blessing I organised was one of the oldest blessings of 11 STARS for health, and remove bad things. Is an eye openers that we stand for half hour happily and complete the process with love.






No comments: