Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I visit temple today (Oldest one) AMOY STREET and discuss with the temple head and ....

I do this is totally VOLUNTEER. Because we do together and hang this ribbon in temple for blessing throughout CNY 2014. I tell you, good luck until you laugh ah">
 
 Today I new house open door. And must do a few good deeds. So this is one. Hehehe 
 
AMOY STREET FAMOUS TEMPLE:
 
Bryan got new support from this temple now:> And GOOD LUCK
 
 
Tell you to get into the book of this temple  3 ladies is not not not easy. But our past success in temple walk gain power recognition from many temple:>
 
Bryan Lao Shi today gain support from the 5th temple le:> I tell you is really power.
 
My fengshui talk 10:15am, all the temple I request to send a vortex of energy to the auditorium. I do this is for u all really sincerely. Aiya don't know say what. Very Joyful today:>
 
FULL HOUSE le welcome HORSE YEAR TALK 800 seats taken.
  
 
 
I am doing u all a favour de, hope u all can help me be systematic:

Choose either ribbon ,2,3 or 4. Each ribbon is $8. Provide name for each Lucky Ribbon.

EXAMPLE:  U can put Tan AH LIAN and Family
or Tan Ah Lian alone..

Each ribbon enough for this. And we will work very hard to fill up for you with love. Also all money goes to the temple prayers foundation . If u can donate $10, The extra $2, let my volunteer gather to donate medicine to needy.

Instruction BELOW: One ribbon is $8. I choose ribbon 3:>

Photo

INSTRUCTIONS: To register CNY DA BO GONG temple ribbon email clearly:

Email Title: HORSE YEAR LUCKY RIBBON.

Name to put in ribbon: Ah Hua and Family or Ah Hua

Lao Shi I select ribbon : 3

Mobile: 1234404040

Cindy I have transferred $10  already.

 One ribbon is $8. So u can transfer $8, or $10 (extra $2 for charity). But up to you.

If u want donate more can let Cindy know,we will put for old folks home and puja.

POSB Saving: 023079267.

Transfer first than email to Cindy class@omhealth.com




No comments: