Thursday, December 12, 2013

For years I have warn many about afew bad FSM in market.

There is one FSM in market not local, always say family member will die, husband will leave family. 10 go see 10 no good. And also say eat vegetarian bad luck.

Famous for instil fear in people. Since 3 years ago I already teach many to overcome their fear instil from www.omhealth.com/kwanyinma.htm  so take note ok:>

Too bad I cant disclose who this person is haiz. Hopefully from today I start my prayers...something will happen. Can u all combine with me chant 108 mantra and dedicate love to this FSM to wake up. U know hor,this person done a lot of damage to many people and family. Now is time for all my 5000 students to work le. So this few days at 8pm chant any mantra and dedicate to this Bad FSM and also may people who kana be ok.

No comments: