Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Can Only Announce today: Good Year Good Start and GOOD HEART START

Give Love Project January 2014 Charity DAY Confirm:

Bryan Lao Shi omhealth with your love will sponsor food goodie bag and ANG BAO for 60 people in Clementi in Jan...
But I need 120 Oranges.. who want to add in for me. If can sms me 94895606. If I no reply means have enough Orange le... So don't mind hor as I cant reply sms all:>

And Bryan Lao Shi will also sponsor 50 Tiger Balm oniment for elderly too:>

Please don't send me money; I have enough from my sales of Heng ball. I need 5 volunteer to distribute food for me. SMS me. If I no reply means I have enough volunteers, not I proud don't reply hor ehehe thanks ah:> Because sometimes sms can be overwhelming..


AHHHH GOD, I many things to do, let me have more energy...




I will be very busy now till Sunday le:> as need move house and seminar. Double ahahha. My eyes this week abit puffy le ahahha. But I got take care myself, every 2 days go foot reflex and use my 3 oil and also frankincense. Which helps a lot. Cant avoid la, year end is like that. Just that this year more happening>


If I see YOU I see YOU. Bring ur BBC coin if u have one and go over the incense.

Don't worry if u miss tomorrow date; I have another 3 dates for 2014.
 I will bring 18 red HENG BALL to temple; Who is the lucky one to get direct from me tomorrow ah? SMS me ba... RED HENG HENG TEMPLE BALL; If no reply means complete le:>

When see mee, if u order heng ball temple, say RED RED HENG AH: I pass u the ball, u pass me $68 hor in ang bao.


Teach u good luck;) tomorrow 10am Bryan lao shi will go to Philip street temple and do buy the joss paper there and donate $6 at this counter as they will be making an ancient table using this money and is call a table for all people to GOD. Very rare:>

Tomorrow is known as triple HENG DAY as is consider in calendar.

So I am moving house in morning and than reach temple at 10am to 1015am to pray.



Don't know who will go le? ahhaha.

Because tomorrow is English new year 1st Jan and also Chinese 1st lunar day of the month and also many auspicious stars gather tat 10am.






No comments: