Sunday, December 29, 2013

100 Heng ball made

By 5th Jan I would have made and activated 100 heng ball . 1 to 100 ball serial number will put in a box activated with power mandala. So that day to buy heng ball is simple;

Put your hand in it and choose a paper and see which ball choose you.

Class remember, first heng ball is normally I choose for u or let them choose you. (That's why different color send to u all from clear to color)

Subsequent one u all choose base on feel of which color more drawn to you.

That day look for this HENG BALL Box if u want heng ball to choose you. :>

Heng Ball proven Heng le, not only make family happy and up till now 15 people strike first prize last Saturday and yesterday. errr and all are non gambler I must emphasis. Some buy heng ball for friend, and your friend strike. Is a good thing. U bring luck to people and must rejoice for people ok.


WHO CAN MAKE A HENG BALL STAND FOR ME? length of 30cm ruler so I can display. Or who can help me buy got this kind of stand? SMS me 94895606.


No comments: