Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wonder Braclet today for collections for Lucky One:>

On my Birthday I love to wish all happy and peace and truly understand that I life is full of UP and mini down heheheh...


My way of good luck is

1) 21 Om daily using my 21 om mala. (Is a must)
2) Any oil to bath or rub on feet.


We are all human, I do lost temper and etc... just that u and me now, we are aware and we improve on ourselves. I don't like people to act saint because is not real. We be ourselves and slowly improve.

U see everyday effort abit till old rather than one shot act kind compassion and no temper than after that back to zero.

So be happy dearest all. For all my clients , students... for who I have provoked u or not reply ur sms etc... I ask for your forgiveness. I take in all email seriously just that sometimes is beyond my capability to answer.

红到发紫Collections ($480-$580) [Worth a lot outside] Plus a ONE YEAR LAMP LIGHT IN TEMPLE

A Cinnabar Dzi and a aged medicine Dzi


U think , a swaroksi or branded items just u pay for brand. But a Dzi like this can past down to generations for family and many usages.


First 3 to SMS me order 94895606 , will get a special gift from me:> (POWER ONE)

$480







No comments: