Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Rainbow Obsidian Bracelet Lessons

Reading hundreds email on family issues, sadness, sickness... I know is not easy for all. I try my best to reply but email is really alot alot.

 I hope from blog u all can get some informations:

Do you know every morning I rise up I think of how to take care of my mind and body. As I am born to be a bad tempered kid ahahha. Also I am always thankful that .... I am alive. 

So let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today at least we learn a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful. 


Others may say or ask inappropriate, unnecessary or harmful things from one. 

 One does not need to answer such questions or comments. They can be put aside and responded to with silence. 

This way others will not gain the opportunity to insult, harm or put down one. As one is silent one will not be harmed and others too will not be harmed in return. Others may also contemplate the reason for one's silence and may correct their negative actions as a result.

I am still learning, ocassionally I do Flare Up but dont be too harsh on yourself.. At least we know and we can improve. Worst thing is u flare up also dont know....


Lesson B

Practicing goodness and accumulating merits begins from our learning to have loving-kindness and respect for all beings and circumstances. This loving-kindness and respect must be genuine.

Alot of time, ur luck .... u always complaint luck no good ... But have u done anything good? May be u did nothing bad and nothing good so u remain same same....

Goodness need not be alot alot charity... Start by chanting mantra... and dedicate to the world:> When u see TV got place under suffering... quickly in your heart chant mantra... dedicate to the distress rather than discuss with people... oh this country fire, that country flood.

Start simple

 




No comments: