Monday, October 21, 2013

My Work for Past 20 years

Since I was kindergarden, I take note of how people pray and also ask around and keep record.

Past 10 years I meet and talk to different masters about luck life and prayers.


So far omhealth has successfully help many who has gone through thick and thins in life too. But some need a bit more faith.

Also www.omhealth.com/kwanyinma.htm contains many master teachings... especially about FSM problems.

Hope u all have faith with Divine Energy and also trust urself. Don't listen here, listen there when u are in trouble . When a person in trouble, luck is weakest and easily meet bad people advice also. So start prayers and also calm ur heart for 5 mins and do 21 OM. Than slowly solutions will appear.

Biggest joss paper boss in Singapore , 70 years old le send joss paper to my house as  I will be sharing tradition lost art;) he is also one of my teacher;) thank you:)
Today the big boss (70 plus le) of Well Known Joss Paper shop send me Joss paper because I am using for my Bai Bai Class.

He unconditionally talk to me and teach me many things for many years le. Don't worry dearest all student, I got record down one:>

No comments: