Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Kwan Yin Day


Today I wear red red and activate coin and also send wishes to all clients. Mala, crystals holder all those who have my things:>


The New coin 2014 is not ready yet please wait ok:> Still need overseas blessings:>



Also Taoism way of celebrating Kwan yin birthday and light a incense for all clients


Is so amazing today when visit the third temple once I light incense first drum uncle look at me and smile and is Ti Gong acknowledgement of prayers amazing auspicious and I wish all of you peace.
 
Can u imagine, u enter temple kneel down and drum for u... hehehe not for me la but for GOD but timing so good. I am happy for u all too:>
 

Today three temple three activation of coin and also three big wishes send to all of u;) close ur eye make a wish and also feel heart compassion and spread love , don't expect when is result just visualize is happening and in divine timing

No comments: