Monday, October 7, 2013

Birthday Rest 3 days

Ahahha

Monday my Chinese Birthday and Wednesday English.

It falls in 3. So need to Bi Guan ---adviced by my Master (Australia).
This year welcome Horse Year Talk can share the Luck Method for Birthday. It was imparted to me 10 years ago, what to share to help people... SO every year this day must do Iching calculations.

Well,the old website acupressure according to ur animal sign, please do this 3 days www.omhealth.com/fuqi2013.htm

Welcome NEW yearly talk has been around for 10 years. Every year things to share are passed down by masters and retired teachers. But certain things I can only share at certain age. One year I shared at wrong timing, end up leg pain very long ahahha....

2011 I say must go to the Wisma Sushi (close down le).... Those who go ur luck changing better soon ahaha. Last year I say this year go to the 5 ring in Botanic garden... How many go le ah?

Each talk need 8 months to prepare... as a result... I sometimes feel... ahhh why the year so fast. I tell myself as I am in this line, is my responsibilities.  One slide u see takes weeks to verified and calculate

Ok aside aside;;....

Hey I want to thank my Parents and u all. Without your support omhealth will not be here. Working 7 days a week is ok:> Life is not measured by length but by the depth. So I wish all of u happy from within.

I make a wish:
  1. Parents well being.
  2. all blog readers everytime read feel happy.
  3. People who I have scolded, forgive me
  4. More time to spend with friends
  5. All my Masters from Bugis (retired aunties), Uncle from Temples and all master who unconditionally pass down your knowledge to me. I try my best to share.
  6. I hope, omhealth.com, don't need to be one man show. I need someone can spread my knowledge and too continue my work...
  7.  Ask for forgiveness for those who email me ur problems and issues, although I reply with a sentence but prayers send to u always.



Little Conversation with Kwan Yin in your Birthday (Or ur own Divine Love)

Dear Divine, I thank You for this day, I thank You for my being able to see, to hear and experience Your goodness everyday. I’m blessed because You are a forgiving , loving and an understanding Divine Love.
Even though You have done so much for me but still You keep on blessing me.  I know I am forgiven for everything I have done, said or thought that was not in line with Divine Love because of your loving kindness and great compassions u guide me every seconds


Help me to start this Day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day; Help me broaden my mind and faith that I can accept all things

Bless me with Your wisdom and knowledge that I can share  for Your love.
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over. Please keep me safe from all danger and harm.

Be with me kwan Yin Pusa to give the best response when I’m pushed beyond my limits. I know that when I can’t pray, You listen to my heart. Continue to use me to do Your will. Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me strong that I may help the weak.

No comments: