Friday, October 11, 2013

3 Day Birthday Retreat: Many Signs and Messages

How I spend my Birthday? Vegetarian, Prayers, Retreat :>

Conquer my BAD Temper... I am not Saint... I am Bryan Lao Shi.... I am a human too. So What u see is what I am daily life.

I am not that great la, so when some call me Master... I very scare....

Many people depends on this blog for inspirations. And my energy need to be charged to highest too. To design nice mala and bracelet for u:>


I have come to know about Master in 2001 from a book. Suddenly, on my birthday, I took out the book from shelf. And do a search in internet. Guess what..... A talk from USA in Singapore.... And I manage to attend the retreat.

Second day retreat le since 5am; each day God deposited a$84000 for us... Did u make full use or good use? Morning;)Don't u think is wonderful. I have a lot to share this 5th Jan 2014. This year I will do away with dance troupe etc. And focus more time for you.

Remember 5th Jan is for us to gather and GURU from many places send in energy to the auditorium. Come with a positive thoughts. Is 600 gathering for people who believe that Love can transcend all. And no group or gathering things, Just once a year meeting.



First Improve Your Health and luck

1) 24th Nov 2013 (National Library, Health and Beauty with Bryan (Chinese) .. Please come and plant the seed for health for 2014
2) 2nd Nov 2013: Da Jia Lai Bai Bai Bai

Register class@omhealth.com 



Announcement


1) 9 temple blessing 2014 Coin (can be used forever) will be launched soon
2) 18 Wealthbowl

No comments: