Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Jade High Price outside, Good Price here

I aways feel that every house should have a Jade to keep as treasure for family touch. Jade every year increase price. U know many who get Jade from me 10 years ago price go up 5 times.


Below Jade from $800 to $1800.

Once a year a known Master who keep old Jade and Old carving ( those carving young master wont do le, especially kwan yin they carve until very nice) Will allow me to sell his 18 pieces jade.

Anyone who wan a good family Jade price range from $800 to $2800 can let me know. I will help u choose one that become treasure for ur family and valuable.

Service till next Wednesday. Now u know why I was at Hong Kong


Interested sms me 94895606: I wan family jade. And price range. I will choose for u.

But remember all Jade is Grade A and no coloring and also Burmese and also for collectors.

Photo: $380 to $1800


Below One only $2500. A shop sell $12000

No comments: