Tuesday, August 27, 2013

GLPG GIVE LOVE PROJECT GROUP

GLPG Charity will end on Friday;
http://bryanverygoodluck.blogspot.sg/2013/08/give-love-project-group.html

hhehe , we have contacted Cambodia in charge Violet, to use some of the fund to help villagers children to have mobile educations.

U see, ur donation is divided to food, medicine, educations and powerful well rounder. I am proud of u all my students. And I will get ready a 3 day lotus light for all of u.
Cambodia side will send a letter to us soon.

Genuine compassion extends beyond self-compassion or the protection of our social group; it is the wish that all beings be free from suffering.

Does your heart ever “tremble” or feel moved when you see other beings suffer? Becoming aware of the quivering of the heart that occurs naturally when we are spontaneously “touched,” can draw out our compassion.

When compassion grows hor, the mind will be free from the tendency to react with cruelty, jealousy, anger, or oppressive behaviors to difficult people or bad people treating us badly.

Soon or later we will go heaven , why not do something good.

Acts of service and charity give us opportunities to show compassion toward people or beings that are relatively neutral to us—beings that we may neither personally love nor hate.

Established in 2001, omhealth charity was founded to improve the lives of older people living in Homes and that time, me and group of volunteers go to HOME to massage acupressure elderly. That time no people know me, want to go HOME massage free for elderly also difficult, Singapore so many red tapes some hor... don't want to say...
Now easier le:>
Also we involve donate road making, rice to Cambodia and many more. Helping people to build future.

Originally, omhealth provided services to elderly people, to try and combat isolation by talking and touch therapy for these older people (often with mobility problems)  and providing yummy food and herbal tea helps them a lot. Also daily necessities to those who could not afford (pipagao, herbs, pain plasters)

I am glad I can now work with my reputation not to earn money but to do good . And I am glad to be this way.

Still the same Bryan me... still don't know how to mix with media people... so my nickname is anti-social...

Haiz who can understand me? even my friends term me anti-social.... But they didn't make effort to see what I am doing which I don't even want to explain.

Sometimes I feel , u all readers understand me more and motivate me a lot. And ur quiet support really touches me daily.

Is not easy to be ONE person fighting the war of charity , business and people relationships. To me now... able to help people and be direct , be myself , I am happy.

I want to be myself and be better person, I don't want to act  or PR or like sales people... new comers please adapt my natural style hor...

No comments: