Saturday, August 3, 2013

Bank Account Part 3 to be continues.



Top Up Your Bank Account by beginning of Month.

Try to remember and concentrate on all the beautiful and positive qualities of your life and do not affirm your deficienceies. 

The greatest enemy of yourself is yourself. You alone are responsible if you cannot get out of the ruts you have made. You must make a firm determinations to do so. No one keeps you tied to destiny but yourself. 

When I was younger time I have chronic digestive problems. I kept a chest full of medicine for my stomach problems. The first time I talked about it with my TCM guru, he said " Why not try divine love Qi Healing?" You dont have to suffer like this"

I had been convinced that nothing would work, but when he spoke to me in this way, his conviction impressed my mind. From that day on I perform breathing exercise daily and healing affirmations. And I was healed (touchwood ahaha).

Sometimes you sympathise with yourself, believing your weaknesses and difficulties are inescapable. Change that kind of thinking le.  Reject the thought u are a " Mortal Beggar", always feel not enough or poor thing etc.... Always remember you are child of Divine God. Abundance and love.

Implant Good Seeds Strongly to ur Aura and Good luck

Beginning week of each month: Apply healing trees oil bottom of feet (represent grounding)

First week of every month, you can perform following procedure once to enhance luck for the month. Prepare to write on a small note book (do once a month on first week of the month)

Let us think: "Think of beautiful happenings of the last month. Forget the dark experiences, even a slight happiness you experience last month,you write down in a journal. Good deeds u done also write down.

Sow the good you did also last month on the fresh soil of the new Month, that those vital seeds may grow in an even better way. All past 1 month sorrows are gone. All past deficiencies of the month are forgotten

No comments: