Saturday, July 13, 2013

Power of 9 Flying Star

I mention many times, observing the 9 star... The world has come to a lot of personal problems and also we must take care of our safety whenever we go.

Sianz... few days ago I told my friend , I thinking to go Taiwan, but I told my friend scare of Typhoon... End up it appear.

World has changed. We must constantly do good deeds to accumulate merits and pray with heart for protection. To me, wearing and carry a Cundi pendant or protective items is important. Not necessary to get from me things la... u can get any is ok. Chant Cundi mantra important this era.

Tomorrow heaven door open day, actually no organise one... but all of a sudden have 4 Buses and few cars.... Hmmm is a sign. Let us pray tomorrow together for strength.

Remember tomorrow pray what will come true one... is the timing. So pray with ur heart. And smile more tomorrow ok:>

This flying star damages a lot .... our own land, even today everyday got funny news... now even police man commit murder... Shocking.

I wear my black tourmaline... my heart feel calm... it works.

No comments: