Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Not clear what you WANT in LIFE

Wa... after so many months of busy busy. Today at last I can spend some time to write le.

Are you all amaze within 2 months, I am ask to do so many TV show. Is like why all come together... ANd media of different places. Well is call all you plan , universe does listen and happen. I will share more on my 14th Nov 2013 PAF workshop. Left 30 seats le.








I think is all about affirmations and clear Intentions and Directions.

I am  always clear of what I wanted in life. And work on it. Long ago, people doubt me, look down on me and also laugh at me ( I still remember 10 years ago, some gathering with doctors and friends... they laugh at my aromatherapy and acupressure... [end up now has great results for pain and allergy cure]). I never give up. Till now... I work and work...

I continue to keep a notebook and write down what I want in life clearly.

Clear Direction and Intention

Example: I wanted Blue and Yellow , but why I get Green?

When you are clear about everything that you want , you will get all of the results you want. But often you are not completely clear, for example, ," I want the color blue and I want the color yellow.: But why I get green?


Thoughts in many mind happen within 10mins:" 
I want to resign, I dare not resign, I want to be promoted but I scare alot of responsibilty. I like this girl but this girl family difficult to handle. I want to eat mee rebus but I wan mee siam but I scare of fat. I want to go meditation as they say good for health, but I no time. If I go, will I get bored... But my health no good now. ....  I want buy lao shi bracelet but does it works... but I want to have a bracelet, but his is cheaper , but is it shop type more xpensive good... I want to go tour but i scare work cant finish. My daughter makes me angry, should i say her, I wish I have better kids, my husband love and like dont love me... why is he so boring, my youth gone, give to family and children, so meaniningless, I want to do what I want... But too late I am married and now is all about kids, my wife nag all the time give me face... i really envious singlehood...... I am single so long , I wish I have someone by my side... ... I wan this , wan that......... Going gathering, what should I wear, sianz haggard now dont feel like going, I wish I am younger......"


With all above thought.... u get nothing much in life... U send messy signal to the UNIVERSE.

That is why a 636 breathing exercise daily is important.

2 years ago my diary and my affirmation Talk I tell to 200 people, I want one day to do Taiwan Beauty SHow... many laugh... 2 years later it happen.
http://www.capspirit.com/images/spirituality-angels.jpg
But u all came forth as a blending of mixture of intention. Like u mix blue and yellow become green. WHich didnt want to.

I suggest a little step to create the energy of what you want in life.
 Remember your flower coin?


Just buy a nice mini note book. Before writing down what you want, rub some healing tree oil at ur wrist to ground the energy. And start writing very clearly what you want in life and use this flower coin as a bookmark.

This method send clear signal to universe using power of thoughts, flower coin and scent.

No comments: