Thursday, July 11, 2013

House and You on 13 or 14 th July

Latest news; 
A family has a new born baby, keep crying at 3am... Invite local famous FSM, spend $4000 to put 5 items. End up same. So my Mom ahahha say the family and teach them to pray Bai Bai .

Now ok le. Simple method. I always dont like people go FSM. 
Haiz anyway how much can I convince. New comers visit my www.omhealth.com/kwanyinma.htm. I need help from u all readers. Which 3 articles in this blog is good to put in this website. Please email me the link can? I say email me link la of the blog.


14th July 2013: Heaven Door Open Day

If u chosen 13 th July to wash toilet already than skip the wash toilet procedure ok:> Only make wish can le



Coincidentally this is a day to:  MEET friends ( we are meeting) and CURE ILLNESS DAY.

Dear all, remember shower with 5 element oil hor before come out. If not wrist dap 5 element oil in bus.
Bottom of feet rub healing trees oil. 

For heaven door open day, remember go buy a supplment is good. Any simple one. Or buy honey or papa gao. Up to u la.
Than eat that day and say good health comes. Than at night use 3 oil with rice oil massage stomach and neck shoulder to move it.


Improve House Fengshui on 13/14th July:

This land this year, dig until, many houses affected in luck especially health and sudden sickness. SO 14th July u can 
 
1) WASH toilet with coconut brush and rose geranium and 5 element oil and CIF.
2) Than Scrub ur body with either, sandalwood powder or rinse body with 5 element oil water.
3) Go to every corner of your house and say " comfort peace and warmth" Spray Space Clearing Tranquility
 
[ Bless your home with love. Put love in every corner so that your home lovingly responds with warmth and comfort. Be at peace. ]

Improve Person QI:
Do deep breathing exercise 478 breathing exercise. 3 times ANd smile. Close your eyes and smile to 5 organs: Say from heart, I smile to liver, I smile to Kidney, I smile to heart, I smile to Lungs, I smile to Spleen.

Than spray Tranquility Healing spray. Wear your bracelet this day and go out.

No comments: