Monday, July 8, 2013

Heaven Door Open Day

First in History in Singapore: 3 BUS FULL:

I may consider Bus 4 , u can email to class@omhealth.com title: HDOD. But no guarantee because bus company no Bus le. If u late, cannot get bus, take taxi. Cannot scold me. Because that day I cannot scold people. But I will scold u back next day. AHhahah Joking... I must be siao liao... organise until blur later still have interviews on my work and packing and audit.... Ahhh... U all must help me that day be organise hor.

Temple A: Geylang Lor 29 : Shun Tian Gong , must gather 9:45am, u can pray earlier. Than we will leave by Batch. So u want pray at temple must arrive earlier hor. 945 sharp we leave

Temple B: Lor Ong Lye BIG THAI Temple: Permission granted and will have BIG BLESSINGS. (Even, famous artiste go de, got reason one). Temple will reach around 1015am and pray until 11am .

11am : By Batch BUS to Orchard temple.

Temple C: Arrive at 1115: Pray and pray happily. (Very stringent this temple, not photo taking de)


My Suggestions :

Temple A and B, if too many people lite incense u can bring ur own incense lite with lighter. Not neccessary to burn Joss and Candles ok:> Remember do own donation in the Oil Box.

Temple B: Need 15 incense to pray, if too many people follow me pray with both palm.

Temple B, Will gather at 1020am to bless by HIGH MONK. PLease prepare a red packet, u can put $2 etc as respect for Temple fund building ok:>

Temple C: Only need 3 incense. It has the most beautiful TI GONG statue. Very very very good.


No comments: