Sunday, July 7, 2013

Heaven Door Open Day: Spare a thought too

Ok, Those who register, given bus to go up le. So by 945am u must at geyland Lor 29 temple. We will lead u to the bus. I go rest now...

........bus can stop somewhere pick people up.... bus can
stop somewhere let people down.... late 10 mins can wait because rush from etc.....
final destination at orchard but car at geyland can ask bus drive back.

Dearest if the Buses my father one, ok la. ehehheh but not le. So bus go from geyland lor 29 to Orchard. People who ask this questions very lucky ehehhe... if is last time Bryan, u all that is it. ahaha

Aiya cool la... Spare a thought ok.
Actually this day is organised without Bus, I don't want u all so Xin Ku, so call bus, to organise also need permit write in to temples... is not easy really. Other questions can reduce reduce hor.

That Day Rules;
I) Safety
ii) Don't angry and lost temper when people block ur way.
iii) If lost temper, temple kneel down repent.
iv) Smile to me say good things
v) Don't see me that day, say all ur problems, choose other day.

Errr, kids consider a seats so is $8. Because Bus cannot stand people de. Extra money will donate charity.  Other questions I wont answer.

No comments: