Sunday, February 10, 2013

Most PowerFul Auspicious Temple Visit 187 yearsold temple

Encounter of Temple with Bryan


U ever wonder how come so many temple allow me to have activities etc. I really don't know. I think is heaven's love. I visit this Philip Street temple many years le. Once after my radio show I visited the temple, the son of the temple suffers from stomach problems . I introduce them drink PU Er tea and recover. From that day onwards when I visit temple they recognize me. But u know all temple visit I touch and go one. eheheh:>

Many temple I visit, there is always a miracle encounter. In future tell u more. 
This year Pray to Tiger God. Will visit a temple with a tiger god statue made of wood from Historical and has a beautiful story behind. Well that will be March. I will teach u the lost tradition of praying using vegeterian method. U will love it:>

Red dragonfly continue to rule. Even SingPost stamp now have red dragonflies.


Date: 12th Feb, Time: 10:15am.
Bryan Lao Shi Temple Visit 187 Years Temple. It will be super crowded first time in 187 YEARS.
Temple Visit Project Completed

See you ok at 1015am. With so many auspicious things happening. How can I not although no rest do something for u. SOmething we do together and remember forever. And I try my best to bring some light into ur life hor. After that u all ownself with strength to overcome things and enjoy the love from all blessings.

.粤海清庙(Yueh Hai Ching Temple),新加坡最古老的道教寺庙之一,始建于1826年在新加坡的华人寺庙中,只有粤海清庙和闽帮的天福宫获赐清帝御题,可见其当时备受重视之程度。今天,粤海清庙仍然是义安公司名下的产业,也仍是最具代表性的潮人庙宇,并已被列为受国家保护之古迹。

Is the only CHinese Temple in Singapore that have the POWER CERT from the QING Emperor CHOP.

CNY for the first time Bryan Lao Shi has requested approval from Head of Temple to have a OMHEALTH LION DANCE on 12th Feb 2013 at Philip Street YUE HAI QING temple.

Is a very very powerful temple and when is under construction we go pray, it demo our not just to go to beautiful structure temple.

Once a "SAMSUNG" high boss told me about this temple many rich people go and is true....

So for the first time Singapore, with ur blessing. I am inviting lion dance at this temple 1030am.

And First time in 100 years, have a blessings done for all in group. 

Register by class@omhealth.com . See you ok at 1015am.
  






No comments: