Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hmmm

Lately also dont know why, take picture always got auspicious sign. Must be the prayers we do together and also the gathering we had and lighting of lamp. Donation of rice, medicine, coffins etc. All this auspicious sign means courage, faith and compassion helps. And the Signs is to tell u all, be strong, no need spend thousands dollars to FSM or Fortune tellers to clear ur luck. Just with a heart chant mantra and pray ok.

I think I am given all these signs to give u the message, good heart, good thoughts, good action always bring good results. And I hope u can feel very happy de. Laugh Buddha above have halo


This brings omhealth and u a very auspicious group. Dear all, do be clouded by obstacles. Today breath in and out. Energy very good. Trust me, use the Kaffir lime a drop in water rinse hair. Healing trees oil rub foot and nutmeg with 5 element oil rinse body. This are optional, just that many have this oil i tell u to make full use.



Again someone pointed out to me my laugh buddha taken yesterday after cleansing crystal have a halo. I think so, i try to take back the pic a few times really halo ahaha.

No comments: