Monday, February 11, 2013

Huat AH

Green elephant on 1,6,8 area super good. Or at 4 too.

Many know I research alot. Lion dance I have chosen this group because they are professional train and good energy. Price lower than the HIGH Side one and reasonable. Hehehe, again not my company one hor. New comers take note, this blog always intro good things. alot of funny group want to earn quick money chinese new year do lion dance at super cheap rate but anyhow dance. This one got proper prayer one and I am so glad it came today:> HUAT AH... The CAI SHEN surprised me ahhahah Laugh until now me.

Bryan Support original and people company who make effort. And we should support Orignial all the time ok:>

Laugh Buddha Activated today ahahha



NB: Last week Elephant, a courier company hire new people, throw the parcel heavily. So if u have defects on elephant, will change for u for last week one ok:> Thanks Alot:>

No comments: