Saturday, February 18, 2012

Something happen beyond my explanations

Its 7: 15am. I am so wide awake by what happened during the past 3 days.



Every Year before Bai Bai class, I will do further research to share mantra that were chanted in temple and practised by monks. There are many of them but I will choose the most fated one to share with people. This mantra is part of daily homework for all monks and normally they chant after their vegeterian lunch and practice.


Last week, I was researching my material on Cundi Kwan Yin.
Two days ago, for no reason, one of my neighbour came and talked to my mom about Waterloo kwan Yin temple statue(Just a quick chat). She was saying the statue is actually Cundi Kwan Yin. In fact, I was very shocked because I was researching on Cundi Kwan Yin.

Yesterday, I went to AMK central to visit a master whom I have not visited for a long time. Out of the blue, he mentioned about Cundi Kwan Yin and share with me about human way of life(a person should be always be humble to be successful.)

This morning at 5am, I further my research and completed my research on Cundi Kwan Yin. Thereafter, I pick a card from a deck of cards. This deck of cards has 24 cards of different buddha paintings). Guess what? The card that I pick is Cundi Kwan Yin.

It is actually 2 hours away from my seminar from now. I am very very very speechless by all the things that have happened. The message that got to me was a mission that I have to do. I am going to share about Cundi mantra on Monday. Great!


3 things happened before I share, it means Tian Di Ren He.


Mantra helps in many situations when you have faith in it. Situations such as personal relationship, sickness etc. Its simple and easy to chant. If you can't wait till monday, just do an internet search on CUNDI Buddha. You can find lots of information on it. I will upload the most formal one in the website soon, and will share how to chant next week. The exact words will be on www.omhealth.com/kwanyinma.htm soon.

No comments: