Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SIngapore Botanical Garden Walk with bryan 4th Feb See u

To take part in the walk, email to bryan.lucky.walk@gmail.com to register. Take charge of your health. I hope you can step out of your house and join me in this health and lucky walk :) Today, I took some pictures to encourage everyone to come. Although its very hot, but I think its worth it. Going to rest early :)



There will be a lucky draw on 4th Feb..
Watch this video first. On that day, snap a picture on specific location in the garden. Take note..you must be there personally to snap a picture in the garden, not snap a picture from this video. The first 3 winners to sms me the picture on that day will win,

1st : $58 foot reflex voucher and a $168 red Fa Jin Pendant
2nd: $58 foot relex voucher and a $88 Citrine Tian Lu
3rd : $58 foor reflex voucher and a $68 3 legged frog

Best Foot reflex at Massage Culture No 1 Translink, #01-05 Orchid Hotel.

A note of clarification before anyone start asking. This foot reflex place is not my company and Bryan has no relationship with them....

I like to shop around and find presents which are related to the occasions/events. Since this company is located at Orchid Hotel ....sounds like an ideal present to me because its related to garden :P
Well, I heard the foot reflex is very good too. Booking Hotline is 66360870.


I am looking for good Tui Na. Anyone who has good recommendation can sms me, so that I can share with others.

No comments: