Friday, February 10, 2012

Fu Bao Donors -- Thank You -- Book all posted yesterday





Heheh Just want to tell you all. All donation and charity work I wont write my name, I just write FuBao donors ahahha. I feel better this way. Many times when I sell some special items is for charity but I dont want to say is charity before I sell, if not people may think I make use of the word charity to sell things. But after selling than I announce ahah. Remember your badge and the mug, I have donated them some to cancer society and some for coffin for poor.




HEheheheh, now then u all know hor. Charity work is not easy de sometimes. Like that time I sell badge and mug, a new comer , I overheard say [this person mug also sell .... ...]. I just tolerate ahahha is ok de. Mug not much to earn if u think carefully, must print must design etc, bulky to collect and difficult to courier to u all de:> BUT





Now all project completed and I can say out ..... I feel good:>Thank You






FU BAO DONORS:

Those who donated $5 or $10: All handle by Bank Lady and Witnessing officer. This kind of money must be very careful although not alot but we do our part ok:> Remember your $5 or $10 when combine we can do alot de:> Yesterday Volunteer Violet (Big Charity Woman for Cambodia ) has posted out all your Ti Gong Book:>

so your $5 or $10 : Coffin for poor, Medicine for Poor, 10th March Old folks home distribute food, 3 Puja throughout the year. FU Bao Project successfully completed le:> We do it once a year ok:>

No comments: