Monday, February 20, 2012

Updated

I have updated www.omhealth.com/kwanyinma.htm (Update some FAQ). I will spend some time to make this page more user friendly (reading ITbook for dummies zzzzz....)


How I wish I can have one IT volunteer to beautify and add some mechanisms for this webpage. I think it will benefit many readers..... I tried using web tools but I think thats the best I can do...hahaha.... More things to do now.

I will check again the website later because I have audit today. Will rectify any spelling mistakes tonight.


Preparing charity project to donate food to old folks home and also arrange 放生 at the sea. It will be a proper 放生。


All Fu Bao donors, your $5 or $10 is divided into many uses. I wish everyone good luck. Let us accumulate FU BAO together. Let's just enjoy the process of doing good, and not expect anything in return as rewards.

No comments: