Monday, February 6, 2012

Einstein once mentioned, if there's any religion that can go side by side with science, it will be Buddhism. I am not trying to promote religion. Through this blog, I hope to propagate human values, be positive using simple FS tools, developed a peaceful and calm state of the heart.
I talk about balance of spirit, emotion, mind and body; Many people say body mind and emotion spirit! For me, it is the other way round. Healthy spirit and mind will eventually have a healthy body. Chanting mantra or saying om and affirmation are some methods to work your spirit and emotions ......
To be continued...

I wonder is it true when technology gets more advance, people are getting smarter and more educated ....human gets less warm hearted...less compassionate....and the world we lived in suffers from more destruction....is that true? Why?

Let's not talk about religion. I felt our education syllabus should have more topics on human values, compassion , warm hearted and loving kindness..
Our children can be top scholars but if they do not have compassion, who will suffer in future? ..... To be continued

No comments: