Thursday, February 23, 2012

Case Study: Another Victim

Bryan Lao Shi studied fortune telling for 20 years..many masters have given me the empowerment, but I still dare not do fortune telling for people.
I will pray for your mother today.
If I am not wrong, this relative may suffer from bloated stomach...
Instil fear in people in fortune telling is never the teaching of Kwan Yin Pu Sa.

Let me share what my master has taught me.

"There are some people who learn a bit of fortune telling and went around doing reading for people, on the pretext of helping people. Do you know to do fortune telling, you need to go vegetarian, do chanting homework 2 hours day and night. ... Otherwise, they cannot take it, and may suffer from bloated stomach, bad love or family relationships.... etc...... .


If you do fortune telling and give postive guidance/advice, you will be ok etc... If in future any of your friends doing fortune telling and they start to suffer... they must help themselves first. For eg, if they do fortune telling for one person and instil fear to that person, this fortune teller must go vegetarian for a month, daily chant 2000 times mantra to make confession.

No comments: