Sunday, January 15, 2012

Super Blessed Items since 2001

All FS items can choose CNY eve to hang but I will hang on 4th Feb where the actual dragon come. But putting them anytime now is ok:>


Rem Visit www.omhealth.com/fuqi2012.htm for flying star updates; I am a veyr positive thinking kinda a person. Although my Bazi belong to easy depressed and super angry type but I know that fengshui is about self development as luck is in our hands. Many people say I kia Shu in good luck. YES I am, knowing bazi is not strong, I work very hard to bring luck to my fate which in fact has worked and I am now enjoying fruits of my labour:> Remember in life we must

1) Gratitude, Give Thanks, thank parents and ancestor.
2) Be firm and Genunine and Sincere
3) Be determined never give up.
4) If in life have bad people around, heart scold afew times, and let go and pray for them
5) SPread Love to people:>





Bryan's 5 dynasty coin and 6 Dynasty coin hulu are must must items and he never change his product as this 2 items is effective for many problems.

Special way of activation passed down by an Old Master: Zu Sa Healing method and 3foldflame cleansing activation. No Ban Dan, is out of loving kindess and COmpassion. Put good area amplify good things put bad area deflect negativity.

Many fengshui items have lifespan, i Try my best to help u all save money le:> 6d coin hulu is 2 years but 5d coin is a year. But 5d coin for rice urn is forever:>

No comments: