Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mantra for Cancer/Sick People

This mantra was taught to me by a Master. As my master was 80 years old and old school teaching, he didn't tell me where it was originated as a result it took me 2 years to research before I can share. (Until one day suddenly the mantra appear to me in the most Drama manner and I tell u is all fated one.)

The mantra helps cancer people to feel better and also if FU BAO is enough may over come cancer problems. It has helped one of my friend and the doctor was surprised the cancer cells diminished. This mantra is personally taught by Buddha thousand years ago. I am so happy. Now I am trying to consolidate the information and put in www.omhealth.com/kwanyinma.htm , will complete asap to benefits people:>:>:>. Because Bryan need to meet different temple head to finalised his findings:>

Actually as we get older, we really scare of health of our parents and family member. Once cancer can drain a family wealth. So I feel this mantra will be beneficial de:>

I hor, try to think of a way to make it easy to learn.... Any suggestions? Ok at this moment i need someone who is good in video camera, advice me what brand to get so there is a mini mic can clip on my shirt and when I do video for u is clearer and must be small. Please give me proper brand name of the Video Cam and small one, no need too powerful, as long as can take good video. ....

Bryan's Singlish: Thought of the Day: Learn to be humble and abit silly sometimes, because we are most blessed. Be genuine person, in your work and in your life. Having professor Cert or being Scholar is nothing special, is the genuine quality in you that make you stand out among the crowd positively. Genuine== Compassion, hardworking, sincere,heart to heart, direct and dont play play.

By the Way: U all can start putting FS items on new year eve. For me , I will hang 6 Dynasty Coin at North first, and 5 dynasty coin with keys in living room on a porcelain bowl. Tai sui coin I will carry on 4th Feb, but if u start carrying is ok:> And also I will make full use of my East of the house this year by putting Wen Cang pen (super powerful)

No comments: